Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The demon in my life

So I was looking at some old photos on my computer and I came across a few of my dog Izzy (Isadora).  She is an Italian Greyhound and one of the prettiest I have seen.  Anyone who has met her is always like....She is the sweetest puppy.  Little do they know...that inside that little dog is the soul of a demon.  It is true...I love her to death but she is a crackhead.  I have a few pictures to illustrate the truth!

Cute right? (You are awww-ing aren't you.)

Ouchhh!

A pint size attack dog.

These made me laugh and remember, just had to share!

Ciao

Becca

2 comments:

  1. She is a cute little demon - LOL! My dog is a little psycho too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted a little demonic Italian Greyhound of my own. I seriously love those pretty little dogs.

    Izzy reminds me of my brother's dog "Mimi," the prettiest, shiniest little mini dachshund you've ever seen. She could be ultra sweet and then suddenly demonic, biting with her tiny pearly white razor sharp teeth...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...