Sunday, May 8, 2011

Project Interruptus...

So I didn't intentionally start to post about my dog, but he was so super cute when I started taking photos for a sewing post today.  My sewing project, which I'm moving off the back burner, is for these awesome mid century chair by Selig Monroe I found at a local thrift store.  The upholstery on them is in great condition except for the arms and the ottoman.  My goal is to make form fitting arm covers with a matching slip cover for the ottoman.  But! as I started to take photos of them, my dog would jump into the chair.  I would move to the other one and he would follow.  He actually looks like he is posing! 
The start
Umm..Thanks Max.  Camera Hog. 
Crazy Dog.

Okay one last photo...
Izzy and Max at the living room window.  I snapped it just before I started loading the pictures.  These crackheads and my chairs (shakes head)....although I have to say a pink chair makes grey dogs look extra cute!

3 comments:

  1. Ah they're so adorable! Love love the chairs by the way. I would have pushed (ok shoved) you out of the way if I was with you. Good luck with the sewing project and do post a picture when you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...I can see you shoving...er pushing me. I was paranoid after I saw them, that someone was going to purchase them out from under me. I think I told the lady working there that I was going to get them like five times. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those are great finds at the thrift, especially with the set of two chairs plus ottoman!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...