Monday, March 21, 2011

Thrift Share Monday

I ALWAYS thrift during the weekend, but this weekend I didn’t.

WHAT?!?

I know I know…For some unknown reason, I had this huge burst of energy and decided to get a bunch of stuff the done around the house. I was so motivated that I made a list and I love making lists, seriously I could make lists about making lists. The manual process of writing things down, accomplishing them and scratching them off can be like crack to me. What can I say, I’m weird.

BUT! All is not lost, I have some thrifting finds I picked up earlier in the week. Having the best thrift store in town about 4 minutes from work is dangerous. Oh yes, lunch time is thrift time.


Two Pyrex dishes in a great pink color  Minty.
Austria Email enamel cookware from the 60's



8 comments:

  1. OH! I love your finds! Lucky you to have store so close by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Great lunch time finds!! (ok working so close could be dangerous...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angie,
    Hi DeeAnna,

    The thrift store in question is both a blessing...and a curse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PERFECT TREASURES!!! There is a thrift store right near my work too. Its so bad! but makes for a great lunch break.

    Smiles,
    The Joyful Thrifter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have a GREAT thrift store to play in! These are beautiful! Glad I found you today via THrifty Finds! -diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely finds! I especially love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh lucky you! The pink is especially lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what wonderful scores! Pink pyrex is some of my favorite! But the enamel cookware is fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...