Friday, March 2, 2012

MAIL CALL!!!

I love this sight when I come home after a long day at the office....


Ohhhh a present for me!  Okay, so I bought them myself....I'm good with it.  Let's see what these hold:

Seagull Pins

YAY!  I love these little guys.  They are made by a company called Buch & Deichmann of Denmark which started in the early 70s.  They made various accessories, like hair barrette, combs, bracelets and brooches.  This is my favorite design by them and as you can see below they came in a variety of colors. 

I didn't realize I had so many!  Wouldn't a few of these look smashing grouped on a sweater.


And the last package is......


 A super bright Kay Denning bracelet to add to my collection.  Sweet! I was very excited when I saw this baby on the big "E".  I've never seen a color combo like this one, I almost need sunglasses to look at it, it is so bright.  If you think this is cool, you should check out my whole collection.  I took some time this past weekend to photography most of it and create a tab for it, My Denning Addiction at the top of the page.  Enjoy!


I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Becca

2 comments:

  1. Sadly I haven't heard of either of these companies/artists so I'm excited to investigate their Modernist design. I'm a fan of unusual jewelry so I love your collection of seagull pins! Mail is always fun even if you know it's coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The seagull pins are beautiful, and your Denning collection is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...