Monday, April 11, 2011

Great Thrifting Week!

You know when you have one of those weekends where you feel like you buy SO much stuff....because everywhere you turn there is a great deal.  Well...that was the week/weekend.

First was this cute Blue Ridge set with a wonderful dogwood pattern...oh yeah...1.75  Thank you Goodwill!
 Great vintage patterned rap skirt...I thought it was an apron...but I think I just need to lose weight. Haha!
Nice Pyrex piece...I think this is a promotional pattern.  I have never seen a handle like this. Has anyone else??
Several pieces of Belleek Irish porcelain for a buck a piece.  Yeah baby!

Pyrex Fridgies!  I love them!

The items just called out to me...I had to do some serious organization when I got home.  How was your week?


1 comment:

  1. I love fridgies too. And that handle for the pyrex casserole is super cool! Never seen one like that. You should post it on Pyrex Love.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...